* Please do not bring or use any “hot plates,” electric skillets, etc. to cook inside the cabin. (It’s an insurance thing.)
* Dish soap, hand soap, paper towels, and toilet paper will be provided for you upon arrival.
* The daily rate is for two guests, but two additional guests may join you; the maximum capacity is four. Friends, relatives, etc. may “visit” during the day, but they can’t spend the night or use the pool.
* The maximum number of vehicles for the site is two. If you have specific needs (trailers or heavy machinery), please contact us before you check-in.
* Pets. We love dogs, too. Please note that dogs (only) may be guests in the cabin, but they have to mind their manners, and you’ll be charged an additional fee of $25 per day, per dog. We will ask for a $150 deposit upon check-in, which will be refunded to you upon check-out, provided no damages have occurred. Two dogs maximum, and there is a weight limit of 25 pounds.
Please note that the cabin is thoroughly cleaned between uses. However, if you’re experiencing COVID symptoms, please refrain from making a reservation.